Experience in Powerful Solutions
At C-K Composites, we engineer and produce solutions from three custom composite materials:
1. Filament-wound Tubes
2. Cast & Molded Epoxy Resins
3. Densified laminated Wood (Insulam™)
C-K Composites products are used as components in a cross section of industries including Industrial, Electrical, Nuclear, Military, Transportation, Medical, and Water & Gas.
With few exceptions, our products are custom-engineered to meet the requirements of a particular customer. We offer precision machining in our extensive machine shop, including CNC equipment as wells as the tools and expert machinists to turn, drill and route to precise tolerances. These products perform critical functions in complex equipment and must meet stringent quality specifications.
C-K Composites customers rely on our technical expertise in electrical, mechanical, and polymer engineering to assist them in design, development, and testing of new and improved products. Call us... we are always looking for new challenges.
C-K Composites products are used as components in OEM, repairs, and service.
- Electrical Power
- Medical Equipment
- Airport, Gas & Water Utilities
- Government/Defense & Research
- General Industries
- Fiberglass wound components
- Molded & Cast components from specialized epoxy resins
- Densified & laminated wood components
- Specialty component formulations & processes